You can see more than 170 articles from different publications about people changing the world through imagination, persistence and community. And all the other ingredients that help us move forward. Follow the link and then click on the “follow button” to see updates to the magazine.
Here are some of the articles you’ll find:
- a house that costs $20,000
- the man who reduced homelessness by 91 percent
- how Spain renamed its streets from Fascists to women leaders
- a river that began flowing for the first time in 60 years (despite the drought)
- an “AirB&B” for affordable housing
- the legality of stamping Harriet Tubman’s image over Andrew Jackson’s on the $20 bill
- E.O. Wilson’s ambitious goal of setting aside Half the Earth for endangered species
If you’re not already using Flipboard, go there and do some exploring. It’s a great platform for keeping up to date on specific topics you’re interested in. I also use it to get news from a variety of sources.
And you can easily create your own magazine… it’s a great way to give focus to your issues!